Friday, October 9, 2009

Fresh Start by Doug Fields

Stuck, do you or have you ever felt like you were stuck in a relationship that's not working, a job you hate, a habit you wish you could break? I think all of us feel stuck at some time or another, but do we have to stay that way? Or can we have a "fresh start?"
In Doug Fields' new book "Fresh Start" you will learn how to become unstuck and how to have life more abundantly, as Jesus said that He came to give us. This is not a psycho babble, think and be happy book. It won't tell you to just try harder, but with each chapter it will give you easy steps you and I can both do, not to change our lives ourselves but to cooperate with what God wants to do in and through our lives.
I found this book refreshing, and full of steps that I have already implemented in my own life to allow me to have a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment